TeamViewer9 How to Install TeamViewer on RHEL6.x, CentOS6.x, Fedora20 and Suse13.
TeamViewer is an intuitive, fast and secure application for remote control and meetings. As an all-in-one solution, TeamViewer can be used to:
- Provide ad-hoc remote support to colleagues, friends or customers.
- Connect to the platforms such as Mac OS X and Linux.
- You can share your desktop for meetings, presentations or team work.
- Connect to your home computer while you are away and work on documents, check your emails or download images from your home computer and edit them.
- Connect to your work computer while you are away (such as when you are on a business trip and need important information).
- Monitor your system with the integrated system health checks and ITbrain™ for remote monitoring and asset tracking
TeamViewer works behind firewall barriers, NAT routers and proxies with no configuration necessary. (Reference: www.teamviewer.com)
You can easily install TeamViewer9 on RHEL6.x/CentOS 6.x/Suse13/Fedora20 by using yum, as mentioned below.
Install RPM for RHEL6.x/CentOS 6.x/Suse/Fedora 32-bit / 64 bit
root@qasim# wget http://www.teamviewer.com/download/teamviewer_linux.rpm root@qasim# yum install teamviewer_linux.rpm
The installation is completed, now you can launch the teamviewer9 by the following commands.
root@qasim # teamviewer or from desktop go on path "Applications--->Internet--->Teamviewer 9"
It will launch the teamviewer9.